What is a Core?
Many products such as turbos, have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product. Cores must be “as removed from the engine”. Cores damaged from a fire are not acceptable, also cores damaged from improper removal may not be acceptable.
Core Return Label
The core return label is offered by Proturbo to customers that buy products that have a core charge. Proturbo will provide you with a Return shipping label. This will save you money on the return shipping and will make sure your cores are returned correctly. The label will be insured to protect your core. This will make it a completely hassle-free process. Only available for the 48 contiguous states. If you have any questions – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upfront Core Charge
Upfront Core Charge will be charged on all remanufactured products. Once the core is returned you will promptly receive a credit to your account on all acceptable cores (see below), usually within 48 hours of receipt of core.
Return Cores in Advance
Customer returns cores in advance to avoid the core charge. The order will ship out once we have received the core.
Core Physical Condition Requirements
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit, see conditions below. On these conditions, it is up to the manufacturer on the amount of credit issued.
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
- Core Charge Timeline
If the core is returned after 30 days, 50% of the core will be refunded. After 3 months cores will be accepted at Proturbo’s discretion.
Core Return Procedure
- Please keep all the original packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
- Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
- Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
- To insure UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in a plastic garbage bag.
- Place core inside the box.
- If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send it back with the core.
- Proturbo provides a label for all products that contain a core charge. This is usually sent with the Turbocharger if you misplaced it contact us at email@example.com
*If for any reason, you decide to return the part, DO NOT use the Core return label provided because it will be processed as a core.
*Since you are responsible for shipping the core back to Proturbo, please provide a tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund.
Phone us at 512-992-0000.