Terms and Conditions of Sale & Use
The following policies, terms, and conditions are effective September 9, 2020, and are subject to change without notice. Buyers/Users of products manufactured and/or sold by Proturbo LLC (hereafter “Proturbo”) agree to the following:
- Credit Cards, Cashier’s Checks, Wire Transfer, Money Orders are accepted forms of payment.
- COD / Company Checks are accepted only upon prior approval.
- Online orders are processed and secured by Stripe.com
- All purchases must be paid in full before the merchandise is produced and/or shipped.
- All purchases made by residents in the state of Texas will be assessed the state/city sales tax rate as applicable
- International orders outside of the United States of America (50 States) must be paid via a Wire Transfer or Money Order.
- For further information regarding international orders, please contact us toll-free at 877-234-3897 or via email at Sales@proturbo.us
- Any customer checks returned to Proturbo for insufficient funds will incur a $25 processing charge.
- Any customer who submits an invalid check will be refused further shipments until such time as any outstanding charges/fees are cleared.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation.
- Only unused, intact, undamaged, and complete merchandise with all components and hardware as originally provided to the customer will be authorized for return (subject to inspection and acceptance by Proturbo).
- Returns will not be accepted without prior return authorization provided by Proturbo.
- No returns allowed after (30) days from the original ship date from Proturbo.
- Accepted returns are subject to a restocking charge. Depending on the product, and the manufacturer’s policies, these are in the range of 15-30%.
- Please package returns appropriately, keeping a record of tracking numbers. Ensure the package if warranted, as we can only issue credit for returns we actually receive.
- All custom manufactured parts (i.e., custom turbocharger upgrades) are non-refundable.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used to purchase within 7 to 14 business days
- Visit https://www.proturbo.us/core-policy/ for more details on the core policy
- Proturbo has daily pick-ups Monday-Friday with the following carriers: UPS (cut off time for same day delivery is 3 P.M Central Time)
- Proturbo is NOT responsible for shipping delays due to weather, unforeseen incidents or Events , Holidays and ECT
- Free Ground Shipping ONLY applies to the 48 contiguous states, which excludes Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and also excludes all other international destinations.
- Powder coating services carry a 1-2 day lead time before shipping to you.
- Direct Signature Required is mandatory on all orders valued over $100.00 – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Proturbo will not misrepresent/reduce the commercial value on International Orders – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- International Duties, Taxes, Tariffs, Brokerage fees: all applicable fees that may be charged upon entry of our shipped product (Example: to Canada) is the sole responsibility of the customer and is NOT included in the flat shipping cost.
- Some turbos may take 3 to 5 business days to ship out as they might be in our other warehouse (Product will say “Ships within 3 to 5 days”) but if it is in stock in Austin Texas the product will say ” In stock” with a green checkmark
- Also if you select the option for Shipping the core in advance to us you are responsible of shipping charges for the core. Your new turbo replacement WON’T be shipped out until we get the core.
- Refusing a shipment that is sent back to Proturbo does not automatically constitute the right to refund, exchange or credit.
Damages or Shortages
- All merchandise leaving Proturbo is inspected and certified to be complete and free from any damage before shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect shipments received from Proturbo.
- Proturbo responsibility for a shipment ceases when the carrier accepts the shipment.
- Shipment discrepancies or manufacturing defects claims must be made to Proturbo within three (3) business days of receipt of the order.
Installation of Products
- Proturbo highly recommends that the installation of mechanical or electrical parts be performed by trained professionals
- Improperly installed products may lead to unsafe and unreliable conditions and Proturbo disavows all responsibility for such installations.
- No labor or ‘inconvenience’ charge may be included in any claims.
- When an item is sent to the manufacturer for a warranty claim, Proturbo will not provide a replacement. It is the Manufacturer’s discretion whether they will replace the item, or not.
Motorsport Racing Use Only
- Vehicles modified by the use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways or off-road in California.
- All automotive equipment and components for sale by Proturbo have been designed and are expressly intended for Motorsport Racing applications only. Vehicles may only be operated on a race track. They may not have license plates or registration.
- Federal and/or state laws may prohibit the removal/modification of or rendering inoperable any device or element of design or performance affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to fines or penalties.
- Proturbo has policies in place to protect our customers and ourselves.
- We have a proprietary screening method for all online orders such that potentially fraudulent orders are flagged for investigation. In some cases, we will ask for printed identification before processing and shipping orders.
Proturbo / Proturbo Reman Product Line Warranty
- All Proturbo products are backed by a one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty covers all manufacturer defects.
- Any modification to the Proturbo / Proturbo Reman product voids the one (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- The one (1) Year Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, accidents, coating, fire damage, crash damage, improper installation, improper component fitment, etc.
- There are no other warranties stated or implied that extend beyond that described above or warrant fitness for a particular purpose other than stated for a given item. Please contact Proturbo or your dealer concerning warranty claims.
- We are not responsible for errors, misprints published on this website.
- Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice